English will be the official language of the Congress. There will be no simultaneous translation.
Computer projection facilities (for PowerPoint presentations) will be available in the meeting rooms. Presenting authors will receive all technical information and instructions prior to the Congress in order to ensure the smooth running of sessions.
Sessions of different formats will cover the more important fields in dermatology and venereology. Subjects will be treated with different approaches and from different perspectives.
The following sessions will be scheduled throughout the duration of the Congress:
- Plenary Lectures
- Review and Updates
- Educational Classes
- Expert Council and Discussions
- What’s New
- Free Communications
- Clinical Cases from around Europe
- and much more…
All sessions are available to all registered participants and entry will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Authors of the most highly ranked abstracts assessed by a selected panel of abstract reviewers may be invited to provide a short oral presentation during the appropriate thematic sessions. The authors will have 7 minutes for presentation + 2 minutes for discussion. A short PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 5 slides may be used. Presenting authors will receive all technical information and details prior to the Congress.
Registration Note: At least one author (the first or the presenting author) must register for the Congress within one month of having received notification of acceptance. The abstract will otherwise be withdrawn from the programme.
Abstracts selected for posters will be presented as e-Posters during the Congress and will be available for viewing in the e-Poster area. Approximately 20 computers will be provided and exclusively reserved for e-Poster presentations. Posters can be viewed sequentially by number, submission topic or searched individually by title, key word or author.
All e-Posters must be submitted electronically through the M-Events website. Authors will receive an e-mail from M-Events (our service provider) with all technical information and details prior to the event.
Instructions for e-Poster Presenters
- Your e-Poster should not contain more than 6 slides (landscape format).
- Please do not loop your slideshow.
- Only material in the form of PowerPoint® (*.ppt and *.pptx) with a screen ration of 4:3 and a minimum resolution of 1024×768 can be accepted.
- Hyperlinks and animated images are not permitted and will be non-functioning.
- The e-Poster should contain the exact same information as presented in the abstract.
- Registered trademarks, products names and company names or logos cannot be used in the e-Poster.
- The EADV logo and the Congress banner cannot be used on the e-Poster without prior written permission.