- In case of cancellation of participation before 13 May 2015, registration fees will be refunded deducting a handling fee of EUR 50 per person plus EUR 20 of bank charges. After this date, there will be no refund whatsoever.
- Name changes will be charged a fee of EUR 30 per registration.
- Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only; therefore no name changes will be accepted onsite.
- Special requests for the processing of the invoice should kindly be submitted in writing to the Registration Department. For the reissuing of invoices EUR 20 will be charged.
- All refunds will be made within 2 months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period will not be considered. Refunds, if due, will only be issued via the same payment method used to settle the registration. A deduction of EUR 20 will be applied for bank charges.
Registration and Confirmation Policy
Registrations will be confirmed and finalised only upon receipt of full prepayment or valid credit card details. To ensure the Early and Late registration fee, payment must be settled within the published deadline. If the deadline is not respected, the amount will automatically increase to the next registration fee.
Special requests & group registrations
Name changes are possible for groups at the cost of EUR 30 per participant. However, please note that if name changes are requested for the majority of the participants in the group the relevant full registration fee will be applied for each name change.
All special requests regarding registrations fees (including name changes) should be sent to the Registration Department no later than 1 month prior to the event:
- Individual / Third party: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups (10 or more delegates): email@example.com
Any specific requests concerning group registration fees will not be discussed on-site during the event for any purpose.
If any difficulties do arise during the event, all requests/discrepancies should be sent to the Registration Department after its closure; decisions will be made and sent out 2 months thereafter.
Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only; therefore no name change requests will be accepted onsite.
Group registration onsite will NOT be possible.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration as non-members will not be entitled to reimbursement if, at a later stage, they become members nor if, despite being active members, they incorrectly register as non-members.This will be applied to any registration processed and finalised incorrectly.
- For the re-printing of forgotten badges, EUR 20 will be charged.
These general conditions are part of the “Registration Terms and Conditions” published on this website, which are to be considered as the legal basis for all registrations. Verbal agreements are not binding, unless confirmed in writing.
In order to obtain the AIFA document, Italian parties sponsoring participants are kindly requested to contact the agency below by 1 July 2015 to assure all formalities:
Ecliptica srl – Servizi Congressuali
Via Aldo Moro, 22
Telephone: +39 (0)30 245 28 18
Fax: +39 (0)30 245 28 26
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a barcode. Through the barcode all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge/Poken at any stand or touch point at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.