The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology will offer 500 fellowships of reduced registration fee (Fellowship Registration Fee: EUR 100) to dermatologists and venereologists who are not otherwise supported to attend the above mentioned meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you would like to apply for a fellowship, please submit your online application form providing the below requested information and read carefully the Terms and Conditions:
- EADV membership number (if you are an EADV member)
- List of EADV events attended (Congress, Symposium, Fostering course or any other EADV event)
- Motivation to attend the Congress (3-5 sentences)
- Deadline: 14 August 2015
Terms & Conditions
- Applications must be received strictly by the closing date. Any late applications will not be considered.
- EADV members are eligible to receive a fellowship on more than one occasion.
- Preference will be given to Junior EADV members and EADV members who have submitted an abstract or poster.
- Non-members may receive a fellowship once only. In order to be eligible to receive it again, you need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- Applicants who have already been awarded a scholarship for the current year may not apply for the Fellowship in the same year.
- Applications will be assessed by the EADV Honours & Awards Committee and their decision will be final.
- Fellowship registration fees for successful applicants cannot be paid by companies or travel agencies.
Companies or travel agencies are only allowed to cover the expenses of full registration fees, in that case, a successful fellowship applicant will not be able to benefit from the lower registration fee.
- Only one application per person may be submitted.
- Please note that block bookings will receive no consideration
- You will be notified if your application was successful by the end of August 2015.
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a barcode. Through the barcode all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge at any stand at the Congress, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org