What is Poken?
Poken is your digital business card and digital briefcase that makes networking extremely fun and efficient. It is a small USB stick that allows you to collect the contact details of colleagues as well as digital documents with a simple touch. Every event participant will receive a Poken spark upon arrival.
How does it work?
Just touch one Poken to another person’s Poken and they glow: you have exchanged business cards. Touch a Poken to a Touchpoint, and you collect a document.
TOUCH IT: Collect digital business cards by touching your Poken to those of other visitors, by placing the hands together palm-to-palm. Collect digital media from Touchpoints in the exhibition by touching them with your Poken in the same way. You will see the light glow green!
GET IT: Plug your Poken into your computer’s USB port, log in with the access details sent to you by email and press the sync button to view your new contacts and the digital media you’ve collected.
SHARE IT: See all the business cards and documents you have collected in your account. Sync with Outlook, download to your computer, or view everything on your mobile phone.
How will Poken benefit my event experience?
- Keeps you up to date with valuable event information even before you arrive.
- Allows you to network with Professionals in a fun and engaging way.
- Conveniently gathers all your new contacts in one place.
- All the information you wish to have is collected with a simple touch, saving you from carrying bags of heavy brochures. Plus it’s great for the environment.
- Lets you keep your contact details and collected information up to date; even after the event.
For more information about the Congress App, click here.